Final Project Grades

Joseph Collard

May 12, 2011, 4:57:33 AM5/12/11
to CS251-spr2011
Hi All,

I have just finished grading all of the Final Projects. Please check
your inbox for your score. If you have any questions / disputes please
email me directly and CC Professor Hayes and your TA. You will need to
do this as soon as possible as there is not much time to change your
grade.

If you did not receive a grade, please email me right away and I will
double check to make sure one was recorded for you. I imagine your
email was just left out of the original message to me with your SVN
URL.

In general, I was very pleased with the final projects. The average on
it was an 88%.

One last thing, if you feel you completed extra credit but did not
receive a reasonable amount of extra credit, contact me right away so
we can discuss it. I tried to be as fair as possible.

Have a great summer!

Joe

Timothy Crisler

May 12, 2011, 11:07:44 AM5/12/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com
What's wrong milestone 3? We submitted it!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 12, 2011, at 2:57 AM, Joseph Collard

Ameer Watson

May 12, 2011, 3:06:29 PM5/12/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com

That's what I saw too, bullshit

Jordan Bjorkman

May 12, 2011, 9:07:33 PM5/12/11
to CS251-spr2011
I'm willing to wager that something may have been submitted
improperly, considering the:

"If you have any questions / disputes please
email me directly and CC Professor Hayes and your TA."

from Joe's post was foregone, and disputes were posted here. Protocol
following does not seem strong in this thread...

On May 12, 1:06 pm, Ameer Watson <orbital...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's what I saw too, bullshit
> On May 12, 2011 9:07 AM, "Timothy Crisler" <mister.mc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > What's wrong milestone 3? We submitted it!
>
> > Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On May 12, 2011, at 2:57 AM, Joseph Collard

Ameer Watson

May 12, 2011, 11:47:41 PM5/12/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com

woops, I thought this thread was an email lolol. I meant "Shenanigans!"

Erik Rutford

May 13, 2011, 1:12:33 PM5/13/11
to CS251-spr2011
Lol, sure you did...