Final Exam Graded

Joseph Collard

May 7, 2011, 5:41:01 PM5/7/11
to CS251-spr2011
Hi All,

We finished grading the final exam this afternoon. Your TA is
responsible for distributing your grade to you by email. Here are some
statistics:

Average: 57%
Median: 57%
Max: 87%

If you would like to pick up your exam next week, stop by Toms office
after Monday.

Best of luck on the rest of your finals,

Joe

Aaron Caldwell

May 9, 2011, 1:16:56 PM5/9/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com
Will you be having office hours today

Joseph Collard

May 9, 2011, 1:27:37 PM5/9/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I will not be having office hours this week.

Joe

Thomas Hayes

May 9, 2011, 1:42:43 PM5/9/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I will have office hours at the usual time today, but I will have to leave promptly at 12:50.  I should be around later in the afternoon, and much of Tuesday afternoon also, if people want to make appointments.

Tom

Mike Ruby

May 9, 2011, 3:07:06 PM5/9/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com
Instructor Hayes,

I would like to make an appointment with you for late in the afternoon either today or Tuesday if you happen to be free.

This evening I work until five, but tomorrow I think I can get out a little earlier if need be.

When would be a good time for you to have me stop by?

Thank you for your time.

Mike Ruby

Mike Ruby

May 9, 2011, 3:10:20 PM5/9/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com
Lol didn't mean to do that sorry guys

Timothy Crisler

May 9, 2011, 9:17:59 PM5/9/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com
Can I see you Tuesday at 2 plz
Tim c

Sent from my iPhone

Timothy Crisler

May 9, 2011, 9:20:20 PM5/9/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com
If this doesn't work what time can I see you tues Afternoon?  I will be there

Sent from my iPhone

Colin Williams

May 15, 2011, 11:05:47 PM5/15/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com
Hi TA's,

I still have not gotten my final exam grade.  My TA is John.  I emailed him on the 10th inquiring about when we might be getting our grades, and I've heard nothing from him.  Will those of us in John's sections (I presume it's everyone, and not just me that didn't get a grade) be getting our final exam grades?

Thanks,
--Colin

Jan Monterrubio

May 15, 2011, 11:25:32 PM5/15/11
to CS251 S11 Group
Send submit.cs251 an email with the subject "Final Exam Grade" and I'll make sure I get that to you, asap.