Debugger Freezes

Ryan Crow

Apr 24, 2011, 10:46:38 PM4/24/11
to CS251-spr2011

I have a LaserTile class which seems to work. The lasers are blocked
by pillars and robots and deliver 1 damage point per phase to the
closest robot. However after they get 10 damage points and are
destroyed with the destory() method the debugger freezes after it
completes the next round of phases. No exceptions are thrown - no
error messages are delivered but the Debugger window freezes (can't
close or us any of the buttons). It says Current Phase: five and the
Perform Phase button is gray like its depressed. I can only close it
by closing eclipse or terminating the program with the red square.
Where should I look to fix this "bug"? Any ideas??

Ryan

Joseph Collard

Apr 24, 2011, 11:18:34 PM4/24/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com
Ryan, you are stuck in an infinite loop. The GUI is waiting for your
loop to end so it can resume its process.

Joe