John's office hours canceled for Friday April 29th

John Donahue

Apr 29, 2011, 12:34:31 AM4/29/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I'm going to be out of town for Friday so my office hours will be canceled.  If you have any questions specifically for me I can answer them over e-mail.  I might not be able to respond right away but I think the hotel should have internet.

Thanks,
John

Joseph Collard

Apr 29, 2011, 1:03:08 AM4/29/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com
Because of John's canceled office hours I will be extending my office
hours to cover 2pm to 5pm. If you can not make it during this time,
please email me and we can try to set up a time over the weekend to meet.

Best of luck!

Joe

Jan Monterrubio

Apr 29, 2011, 11:31:43 AM4/29/11