SVN Checkout

Ryan Crow

Apr 24, 2011, 3:47:27 PM4/24/11
to CS251-spr2011

I had subclipse working fine but for some reason I started getting
errors today. I have been trying to readd a "Checkout Project from
SVN." The files copy over fine but I get an error message that says
"'SVN Checkout' has encountered a problem. Errors ocurred while
refreshing resoucres with the local file system." Details says it
failed to read the project description file (.project) and that is
needs to be restored.

Anyone had this issue? How do I restore the .project file?

Karl Stolleis

Apr 24, 2011, 3:58:16 PM4/24/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com
go to the team menu and choose update to HEAD.  You will have to sign in using your unm id and login password.  See if that helps.
--
Karl Stolleis
(505) 795-3111

As long as people believe in absurdities they will continue to commit atrocities.
-Voltaire

Tim

Apr 24, 2011, 5:11:24 PM4/24/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com
update to head should work

Timothy Crisler

Ryan Crow

Apr 24, 2011, 7:55:51 PM4/24/11
to cs251-...@googlegroups.com

Seems to be working now - not sure what I did.

Thanks for the input!!
--
Ryan Crow
PhD Candidate