memorizing busy signals

Maria Jabon

Dec 8, 2008, 4:52:13 PM12/8/08
to CS193H High Performance Web Sites
Do we need to memorize that busy signal table? There are a lot of
little details about which browser does what...

Ashwin Purohit

Dec 10, 2008, 9:15:11 PM12/10/08
to cs193...@googlegroups.com
I'm curious about this too. Knowing the table in terms of: yes (in at least one browser)/no is not a big deal, but if we have to know browser-specific granularity that might be hard. Anyone have any thoughts?

-Ashwin

--
Ashwin Purohit

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, or are not the named addressee: please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system, and do not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Wuping Lu

Dec 11, 2008, 10:22:22 AM12/11/08
to cs193...@googlegroups.com
I memorized it.