Printed copies of the new textbook chapters

Aravind Narayanan

Nov 14, 2008, 12:50:49 AM11/14/08
to cs193...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Printed copies of the chapters from Volume 2 of the text book will be available in class tomorrow. Please come and pick up a copy. If you are an SCPD student and cannot make it to class in the near future, I will arrange for SCPD to send them to you. However, be warned that SCPD can be notoriously slow :)

If you haven't collected your midterm paper yet, you can do that as well tomorrow.

Thanks,
--
Aravind Narayanan | arav...@cs.stanford.edu
TA | CS193H

Rhyland Klein

Nov 14, 2008, 1:15:27 PM11/14/08
to cs193...@googlegroups.com
yah for a reference point, i haven't received the midterm yet, and therefore don't expect the chapters anytime soon.... :) yah SCPD

-rhyland

Aravind Narayanan

Nov 14, 2008, 1:18:05 PM11/14/08
to cs193...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In case I was not clear in my last email, if you are an SCPD student and can't make it to class, email me so that I can send the hard copies to you. Otherwise, you can just drop by during class or office hours and pick them up.

Thanks,