Exam & SCPD info

Aravind Narayanan

Dec 8, 2008, 6:35:55 PM12/8/08
to cs193...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have been informed by SCPD that the following students have submitted their monitor form, and so their mentors should have received the paper today.

A. Fazal
R. Klein
W. Lu
R. Mishra

If you are not one of these students, and you do not plan to come to campus to write the test, please be sure to submit your monitor form on or before Wednesday, so that you get the test in time for Friday. If you do not trust SCPD, please email me, and I will email the test to you.

I would like to remind you that local SCPD students are encouraged to come to campus to take the test.

The test times are:

12:15 - 3:15 Tuesday, Dec 9th, Gates B03
12:15 - 3:15 Friday, Dec 12th, Gates B01

Good luck!

Thanks,
--
Aravind Narayanan | a.cyb...@gmail.com