sharing the practice :CS Unplugged Summer.Boot Camp for Chinese kids

liu yuanfang

Jul 8, 2019, 3:41:32 PM7/8/19
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com
Dear mates,

Thank you for answering the questions months ago when I was just luckily jumping into the cs unplugged program and became really like it ,and after got to know most of the information and experiences from different countries ,different teachers  and schools, an idea came and that is this bootcamp, and after many subtle things, yesterday the camp was opened, and students enjoyed all the activities, was focused and evolved actively,after the morning session,which lasted for three hours,they are familiar with the binary for numbers even to hundred,and also familiar to alphabet and words, we ended up the first day with the birthday cake with binary candles. Some photos shared bellow,

And we will continue for five half days, will share more with the team later:)

Really thanks for pro.Tim and others, hope this project can be shared with more people,kids,and countryside,

Thanks and regards,

Yuanfang Liu from Beijing,China

er jie

Sep 16, 2019, 4:42:23 AM9/16/19
to cs-unplugged-sharing
看到你做的这个活动,真的非常棒,我也在学习这种独特的学习方式。如果可以,希望我们可以交流,我在上海,tks(wechat:er_jie)

在 2019年7月9日星期二 UTC+8上午3:41:32,liu yuanfang写道:

Mihaela Rozman

Jun 7, 2020, 2:31:13 AM6/7/20
to cs-unplugged-sharing
Hi!

It is so great to see the activities are being shared!

Mihaela

liu yuanfang

Jul 7, 2020, 10:31:21 AM7/7/20
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com