"Learning a program for the use of a computer" in Chuschi 2019.

Liz T Tineo

Mar 20, 2019, 6:53:07 PM3/20/19
to cs-unplugged-sharing
Social project / Profession for development on the student's own initiative: "Learning a program for the use of a computer" in Chuschi 2019.
This social project is classified within the thematic axis: Transfer of technology, it is executed in the environment of the library of the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth in the province of Cangallo in the district of Chuschi, department of Ayacucho; It starts on January 9 until February 15, on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays with a total of 41 hours of study.

The content of the activities was based on mathematical concepts, knowledge and
Understanding how to work computers. In the activities developed by the users we learned about algorithms, programming languages, the interaction of computers and programming itself, until we can build a base by applying what we have learned.
The activities of the Unplugged CS curriculum, Unplugged CodeSpark and Unplugged CS Code were used. The original activities are in English so the translation into Spanish is done.

The agile methodology is used, with the objective of leaders who lead their own learning, through dynamic estimates that allow them to grow in autonomy, learn to work in the team and always seek continuous improvement.
The result was that children were actively involved in their communication skills, solving problems, increasing their creativity and thinking in their daily environment.