How to install CrystaX ndk for Visual Studio native application project ?

thk5

Jan 17, 2017, 4:23:49 AM1/17/17
to crystax-ndk
Hello,

I am trying to use CrystaX NDK in my native application project in visual studio 2017 RC.

I have replaced the default NDK path by my CrystaX NDK installation path through "options > cross platform" section.

Now intellisense seems to recognize the new path, I have access to std::to_string etc..

But when I am trying to compile I have many errors:

can't open "bits/basic_string.tcc" from string
 "__gnuc_va_list" not defined in cstdio
can't open "stdarg.h" in wchar.h
can't open "stdarg.h" in stdio.h
can't open "stddef.h" in malloc.h
can't open stdarg.h" in jni.h
and some other few similar errors ..

And I also have an error saying that it cannot find "clang.exe". I have looked through CrystaX sdk and there is no clang.exe, there is an "analyzer" instead in every toolchains.

How should I proceed to properly integrate CrystaX to visual studio ? thanks