Debug in Android Studio

jona...@tonara.com

Apr 5, 2017, 3:39:52 AM4/5/17
to crystax-ndk
Hi!

I am trying to use CrystaX 10.3.2 with Android Studio 2.3.
I am just testing for now a hello world project where I replaced Android NDK with CrystaX.
The project is compiled with toolchain (by the way, is it still the recommended practice and not using Cmake?).
I have no problem with compilation and execution.
My problem comes with debugging inside of Android Studio.
If I set a breakpoint in the native code, the execution does not stop.
Moreover, Android Studio cannot resolve the JNI symbols from the Java code (native function call marked in red), even though the execution works fine.

I would be grateful if someone could help with those issues :)

Thanks,
Jonathan