Is this mailing list dead?

Tim Uckun

Jul 25, 2019, 10:03:01 AM7/25/19
to Crystal
Nothing in ages.

Ary Borenszweig

Jul 25, 2019, 10:15:12 AM7/25/19
to Crystal
Yes, this mailing list is dead. All discussions now happen at https://forum.crystal-lang.org/

On Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 11:03:01 AM UTC-3, Tim Uckun wrote:
Nothing in ages.

Enrico Thierbach

Sep 4, 2019, 8:36:11 AM9/4/19
to Crystal

In a way this is bad. I do understand that it might be good to have discussions on a website, so people can actually find it on the web; but as a subscriber I used to feel informed about what is going on w/crystal, and this is now gone.

Maybe you could consider to send out a daily email digest or something similar? Maybe you do already, but on a different list?

Thank you,
/e

--
me at github: https://github.com/radiospiel
me at linked.in: https://www.linkedin.com/in/radiospiel

Ary Borenszweig

Will Lewis

Sep 4, 2019, 1:55:53 PM9/4/19
to Crystal
There's a newsletter that some lovely person puts together to help with this sort of thing. It usually covers interesting changes to the language, new shards, and maybe a few other things. It's crystalweekly.com

Hope it helps!
- Will