Wanted: paid help make some Crystal related sites

Russell Smith

Nov 3, 2018, 2:31:01 AM11/3/18
to Crystal
I'm looking to get some design / frontend help for some sites; ideally anyone that's interested in Crystal and loves doing design / frontend / Crystal stuff. Please reply off list for more details. It'd be paid work by the hour / project depending on what works for both of us. Why: I am horrible at design.

Russ

Bar Hofesh

Nov 3, 2018, 8:23:25 AM11/3/18
to crysta...@googlegroups.com