which cryptopp version support v141 platform tool set

Sarath govind.k.k

Jun 14, 2021, 3:30:23 AM6/14/21
to Crypto++ Users
I have an application which run in vs 2017( v141 tool set). I wanted to know from which version onwards cryptopp supports v141 tool set ?

Jeffrey Walton

Jun 14, 2021, 12:32:23 PM6/14/21
to Crypto++ Users List
> I have an application which run in vs 2017( v141 tool set). I wanted to know from which version onwards cryptopp supports v141 tool set

The current Crypto++ sources supports Visual Studio 2010 and above.
That's due to the format of the Visual Studio project and solutions
files.

If you need support for Visual Studio 2008 and below, then you will
want to unzip vs2005.zip. It has the old format of Visual Studio
project and solutions files.

At some point in the future, Microsoft may change the format of the
Visual Studio project and solutions files again. At that time we will
need to support another format.

Jeff

Sarath govind.k.k

Jun 15, 2021, 12:12:11 AM6/15/21
to Crypto++ Users
can you please confirm the cryptopp version which support v141 tool set (visual studio 2017 ?