Encrypt not being done in AES GCM for different key and iv

robert sobrel

Jun 1, 2024, 4:28:34 AMJun 1
to Crypto++ Users
Firstly I wanted to say that I'm loving using crypto++, it's easy to use, I really liked it

Before I used openssl, but I really liked crypto but I have a problem in GCM mode, in openssl it works well, but in Crypto++ I had problems

I'm encrypting a byte array

When I try to use a different key and iv for each byte array, my crypto++ does not apply encrypt to some byte arrays, but if I add a single key and iv the code works perfectly

Here is an example to better understand

Code
What could be happening that is not accepting a different key and iv for each byte array?