iOS || Build issue

Atul Gawali

Oct 25, 2021, 7:37:46 AM10/25/21
to Crypto++ Users
Hi All,
To build the iOS framework I am executing the below command but getting the below error please find attached screenshot. Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong.

Executing commands on mac machine:

1. git clone https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp.git

2. cd cryptopp

3. Drag and drop setenv-ios.sh file inside cryptopp folder

4. IOS_SDK=iPhoneOS IOS_CPU=arm64 source ./setenv-ios.sh

5. make -f GNUmakefile-cross

The error, I am getting after executing the make -f GNUmakefile-cross command.
Screenshot 2021-10-25 at 4.57.02 PM.png

Tried on the below configuration :
Xcode 12.5.1
Mac OS Big Sur.

Xcode 12.4
Mac OS Catalina

Jeffrey Walton

Oct 25, 2021, 2:58:02 PM10/25/21
to Crypto++ Users List
On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 7:38 AM 'Atul Gawali' via Crypto++ Users <cryptop...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
To build the iOS framework I am executing the below command but getting the below error please find attached screenshot. Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong.

Executing commands on mac machine:

1. git clone https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp.git

2. cd cryptopp

3. Drag and drop setenv-ios.sh file inside cryptopp folder

4. IOS_SDK=iPhoneOS IOS_CPU=arm64 source ./setenv-ios.sh

5. make -f GNUmakefile-cross

The error, I am getting after executing the make -f GNUmakefile-cross command.
Screenshot 2021-10-25 at 4.57.02 PM.png

Yeah, we've got a bug report on this. See https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp/issues/1074.

Add -DCRYPTOPP_DISABLE_ARM_CRC32 to your CXXFLAGS.

Jeff

Atul Gawali

Oct 26, 2021, 3:06:20 AM10/26/21
to Crypto++ Users
Thanks, it's working fine now. I am able to generate libcryptopp.a framework.

Atul Gawali

Nov 2, 2021, 6:11:47 AM11/2/21
to Crypto++ Users
Thank you Jeffrey for your previous  reply,
Now I am able to use the various functions of cryptopp, the only documentation and able to find the sample for X509Certificate,  do we have any references, How I can implement the things related to X509Certificate.