Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

Daniel Fricot

não lida,
09/01/2023, 05:53:3809/01/23
para Crypto++ Users
Is there a no-throw api for AES128? Currently, I am using CryptoPP::StreamTransformationFilter for AES128 which may throw CryptoPP::InvalidCiphertext. This is not an error of course, it is expected behavior but our coding guidelines prefer no-throw api's. All throws (even catched throws) are logged in our application and we want to keep this to a minimum.
Thanks,
Daniel

Jeffrey Walton

não lida,
29/03/2023, 09:38:4529/03/23
para Crypto++ Users
On Monday, January 9, 2023 at 5:53:38 AM UTC-5 Daniel Fricot wrote:
Is there a no-throw api for AES128? Currently, I am using CryptoPP::StreamTransformationFilter for AES128 which may throw CryptoPP::InvalidCiphertext. This is not an error of course, it is expected behavior but our coding guidelines prefer no-throw api's. All throws (even catched throws) are logged in our application and we want to keep this to a minimum.
Thanks,

You can use a cipher's StreamTransformation::ProcessString() directly rather than the StreamTransformationFilter.

The benchmarks use the same pattern. Also see

Jeff
A mensagem foi eliminada

Daniel Fricot

não lida,
30/06/2023, 04:33:4730/06/23
para Crypto++ Users
How can we configure padding when using StreamTransformation::ProcessString()?
Daniel

Op woensdag 29 maart 2023 om 15:38:45 UTC+2 schreef Jeffrey Walton:
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Reencaminhar
A mensagem foi eliminada