MoniCon: May 25-26 at Weizmann

Guy

Apr 13, 2022, 6:59:24 PM4/13/22
to GTACS
Dear all

In honor and celebration of Moni Naor and of the vast body of seminal contributions he has made, we will hold a celebratory workshop on the (approximate) occasion of his 60th birthday.

The “Theory Avant Garde (MoniCon)” workshop will be held May 25-26 2022 at Weizmann
Further details and registration (which is free) can be found at:

If you think that you will attend, PLEASE DO GO AHEAD AND REGISTER. Students are especially encouraged to register and attend!

Best wishes
Guy, also on behalf of Cynthia Dwork, Amos Fiat, Seffi Naor, Omer Reingold and Alon Rosen (MoniCon committee)

P.s.
COVID updates: we are monitoring the state of the pandemic. We hope to have a physical meeting, but we will make a final decision no later than April 29th (if it is not sufficiently safe we may postpone or change the format).