FW: TPMPC 2024: Student Stipends

carmit...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2024, 11:39:23 AMApr 2
to GTACS Crypto Seminars

Dear all,

Please see this note regarding TPMPC.

Best,

Carmit

From: TPMPC2024 <tpmp...@encrypto.cs.tu-darmstadt.de>
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2024 5:30 PM
Subject: TPMPC 2024: Student Stipends

Dear colleagues,

Please help to share the availability of student stipends for attending TPMPC 2024 within your research network and institution.

The 10th Theory and Practice of Multi-Party Computation Workshop (TPMPC) will take place from June 03 to 06, 2024, at TU Darmstadt, Germany. TPMPC is a yearly event that aims to bring together practitioners and theorists working in multi-party computation.

We have an excellent line up of invited speakers that include

The program also comprises several interesting contributed talks, both in theory and practice of MPC. Please see this for the list of accepted contributed talks.

To encourage and support students to attend the workshop, we have a limited number of stipends. Preference will be given to students who have limited funding from other sources (e.g., from institutions without access to large travel funds). The application deadline for student stipend is 04 April 2024 and initial decisions will be made by 19 April 2024. Please see this for further details. Please encourage your students to apply and make use of this opportunity.

Finally, note that registration for the workshop is also expected to open by mid April.

We look forward to your participation in the workshop!

Thank you,

The TPMPC 2024 organizing committee