FW: TPMPC 2024: Preliminary program details and registration

carmit...@gmail.com

Apr 14, 2024, 11:09:36 AMApr 14
to GTACS Crypto Seminars

FYI.

Best,

Carmit

Dear colleagues,

Please help to share the preliminary program and registration details for the TPMPC 2024 workshop within your research network and institution.

The 10th Theory and Practice of Multi-Party Computation Workshop (TPMPC) will take place from June 03 to 06, 2024, at TU Darmstadt, Germany. TPMPC is a yearly event that aims to bring together practitioners and theorists working in multi-party computation.

We have an excellent line up of invited speakers that include

The program also comprises several interesting contributed talks, both in theory and practice of MPC. Please see this for the preliminary program for the workshop.

We would also like to announce that registration for the workshop is now open. The deadline for registration is 12 May 11:59 PM (AoE).

We look forward to your participation in the workshop!

Thank you,

The TPMPC 2024 organizing committee