RanFest, June 28-29 2023

Nir Bitansky

Jan 13, 2023, 4:10:03 AM1/13/23
to GTACS
Dear all,

We will hold a workshop in tribute to Ran Canetti’s diverse and impactful contributions to cryptography, on the occasion of his 60th birthday.

The “Many Colors of Cryptography” workshop will be held on June 28-29 2023 at Tel Aviv University (in the Steindhardt museum of natural history).

Confirmed speakers include: Oded Goldreich, Shafi Goldwasser, Shai Halevi, Alex Lombrdi, Moni Naor, Rafael Pass, Alon Rosen, Daniel Wichs, and Vinod Vaikuntanathan.

Further details and registration will become available closer to the workshop on the webpage:

https://sites.google.com/view/manycolorsofcrypto/home

Hope to see you there,

Nir Bitansky, Oded Goldreich, Omer Paneth (organizing committee)

Workshop coordinator: Maor Amitay mao...@tauex.tau.ac.il

Nir Bitansky

Apr 16, 2023, 1:23:08 AM4/16/23
to GTACS
Dear all,

We sent another message with a pre-registration request. We understand that it may have reached the spam for some of you (possibly because of tiny url issues).
Anyhow, if you haven't pre-registered, please do so here

Hope to see you at the workshop,
Nir, Oded, and Omer