GCC compile farm

Wei Dai

Apr 3, 2009, 3:07:21 PM4/3/09
to crypto-op...@googlegroups.com
Some of you probably know this already, but if you need to test your crypto
code (and if it's free software) on different CPU architectures, you can get
a shell account on the GCC Compile Farm. The URL is
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm.

In the past I've used the Sourceforge Compile Farm and HP Test Drive for the
same purpose, but both of them have been shut down. The GCC Compile Farm is
a nice replacement, and it provides an even wider selection of
architectures. However it doesn't seem to provide a wide selection of
operating systems. For that I've using VMware to install a variety of
operating systems inside virtual machines on my own desktop.