Charge against the United States Government and the Government of Canada

Steve Brown

Jun 13, 2019, 5:44:06 AM6/13/19
to Cryptographic competitions
My name is Steve Brown, i live at 3429 Ave Des Églises, Lévis, Quebec, Canada.

I make a public appeal to obtain the testimony of a witness or evidence on crimes committed in 1990 and prepared from 1985 in Quebec, Canada.

I accuse the Government of the United States of America, the Government of Canada, individually and collectively of preparation:

1. Selective killings,

As is the rule in all criminal cases and all the more so since these are charges from a victim (Steve Brown in search of evidence), the Accused are presumed innocent until their Guilt is proven in court.

The charges against the Accused are largely based on the Quebec media testimony who have, sadly, been involved in the twists and turns of the underground operation. Since the Accused ordered the killings as part of a plot called in some circles "frame-up" or scapegoat, the Accused and their accomplices then involved a large number of public services, including even the media world in this failed frame-up.

Steve Brown
3429, with Churches
Lévis, Qc
Canada