New servers, Bitstamp wallets, 796 Xchange and more

CryptFolio Announcements

Nov 20, 2013, 5:25:25 AM11/20/13
to cryptfoli...@googlegroups.com
Over the last 48 hours we've migrated CryptFolio from shared hosting to two new servers, and the move seems to have gone well (with only 20 minutes of downtime). The site is now much faster and supports more concurrent requests, and your reports should load faster. Thank you again to everyone who has supported the site so far with your premium purchases!

Today we're releasing 0.12, mostly of bug fixes and cleanups:

  • Moved to two new servers to improve performance
  • Added Bitstamp wallet balance
  • Added 769 Xchange securities exchange and individual securities
  • Added ltc.kattare.com mining pool
  • Individual securities will now also display on your Your Securities page
  • Multiple securities will no longer be displayed on your Your Securities page
  • Configure Accounts will now default to Your Currencies wizard page first (thanks Grinny)
  • Fixed bug where removing Securities Exchanges accounts would not remove some data from your reports
  • Enabled NVC hashrate tracking
  • Lots of bug fixes and usability improvements

In the next week we'll be working on another update.

You can discuss these new features on the Bitcoin forum or Litecoin forum. If you have any ideas, requests or wish to report a problem (perhaps with the recent server move), please send us an e-mail to sup...@cryptfolio.com

We're also now on Facebook - like us!