IXC, VTC, NET and HBN coins; ScryptGuild and Bit2c accounts

CryptFolio Announcements

Apr 7, 2014, 5:44:21 AM4/7/14
to cryptfoli...@googlegroups.com
Today we're releasing 0.20, which adds a number of new cryptocurrencies that had been requested. We're happy to add any coins as long as they're in use and have a working block explorer.

  • Added Ixcoin (IXC)
  • Added Vertcoin (VTC)
  • Added Netcoin (NET)
  • Added Hobonickels (HBN)
  • Added Israeli new shekel (ILS)
  • Added Bit2c exchange (thanks erezwanderman!)
  • Added ScryptGuild mining pool
  • Enabled a lot of exchange currency pairs that had been added over the last few months, such as CEX.io's new pairs and VirtEx's LTC pairs
  • Significant performance improvements to some graphs
  • Various bug fixes and usability improvements

If you'd like to contribute to the development of the underlying Openclerk open source software, please consider purchasing a premium account or donating.

You can discuss these new features on the Bitcoin forum or Litecoin forum. If you have any ideas, requests or wish to report a problem, please tweet us or send us an e-mail to sup...@cryptfolio.com.

We're on Facebook - like us!