BitFunder support, new wizards for adding accounts and reports

Jevon Wright

Sep 26, 2013, 11:27:53 AM9/26/13
to cryptfoli...@googlegroups.com
We've been working very hard to update CryptFolio with some new features, including new wizards that make it much easier to add accounts and graphs to your reports. Rather than having to navigate different screens for configuring your currencies, your addresses, your accounts, and the graphs and pages that make up your reports - we've compiled these all into a single wizard that helps you get set up faster.

With the pending closure of BTC-TC and Litecoin Global, we've added support for BitFunder securities to make the transition easier.

New in 0.9:

  • Added new interfaces for adding accounts and addresses to your portfolio:
  • Added wizards to automatically add and manage your graphs, based on your portfolio preferences
  • Added support for BitFunder securities (still waiting for an API to get wallet balances)
  • Removed Give-Me-LTC mining pool wallets; added Give-Me-Coins mining pool wallets (BTC, LTC, FTC)
  • The signup and login screens have been redesigned to be faster and more understandable
  • Added the CryptFolio knowledge base
  • Updated the TOC and Privacy Policy
  • Lots of bug fixes and usability improvements

You can discuss these new features on the Bitcoin forum or Litecoin forum. If you have any ideas, requests or wish to report a problem, please send us an e-mail to sup...@cryptfolio.com.

We're also now on Facebook - like us!