Cryptsy support, DGC and WDC coins, Crypto Converter app for Android

CryptFolio Announcements

Mar 21, 2014, 7:28:21 AM3/21/14
to cryptfoli...@googlegroups.com
Today we're releasing 0.19, which adds Cryptsy support and Worldcoin & Digitalcoin coins.

  • Added Worldcoin (WDC) and Digitalcoin (DGC) support
  • Added Cryptsy accounts through Application Keys
  • Fixed a bug where equivalent fiat value graphs would not include the equivalent values from other fiat currencies
  • Updated screenshots
  • Added Shibe Pool, CryptoPools DGC and d2 WDC mining pools
  • Disabled Small Time Miner, Litecoin Global and BTC Trading Co. accounts, since they have been shut down
  • Various bug fixes and usability improvements

We're also very happy to announce our first Android app - Crypto Converter, which uses the same data behind the CryptFolio calculator to provide a quick and simple interface for calculating the equivalent values of currencies.

If you'd like to contribute to the development of the underlying Openclerk open source software, please consider purchasing a premium account or donating.

You can discuss these new features on the Bitcoin forum or Litecoin forum. If you have any ideas, requests or wish to report a problem, please tweet us or send us an e-mail to sup...@cryptfolio.com.

We're on Facebook - like us!