More Finance features, CSV export, seeking translators

CryptFolio Announcements

May 12, 2014, 6:00:46 AM5/12/14
to cryptfoli...@googlegroups.com
Today we're releasing 0.23, which adds some functionality that builds on the new CryptFolio Finance functionality.
  • Added manual transaction creation
  • Added transaction categories
  • Your Transactions can now also display the daily market average exchange rates for each transaction - useful for tax or accounting purposes
  • Added transactions export to CSV for premium users
  • Disabled accounts no longer count towards account limits
If you had a CEX.io or GHash.io account that has recently been failing, you will need to create a new API key for CEX.io/GHash.io and add it again to CryptFolio. It looks like CEX.io removed all existing API keys without notice.

We're also in the process of upgrading the site to support multiple languages (i18n). If you would like to contribute to the translation of Openclerk, please get in touch.

You can discuss these new features on the Bitcoin forum or Litecoin forum. If you have any ideas, requests or wish to report a problem, please tweet us or send us an e-mail to sup...@cryptfolio.com.

We're on Facebook - like us!