XRP and PLN support, automated notifications, change graphs

CryptFolio Announcements

Jan 10, 2014, 8:17:52 AM1/10/14
to cryptfoli...@googlegroups.com
Today we're releasing CryptFolio 0.16, which adds a new major (optional) feature - automated e-mail notifications.

For example, you may want to be reminded if:

  • Exchange rate on Bitstamp for USD/BTC decreases by 10% within the last day
  • My converted USD increases by 10% within the last day
  • My total LTC hashrate is below 0.1 MH/s within the last hour

These notifications can be sent out once per day (or once per hour if you are a premium user). Notifications are still experimental so there are bound to be some bugs - you can try them out in your notifications wizard.

Some new pools and currencies have also been added in this update:

  • Added automated notifications for exchange rates, reports and hashrates
  • Many graphs can now show changes (absolute value/percent value), and these can also have technical indicators:
  • Added currency support for Ripple (XRP) and Polish zloty (PLN)
  • Added Justcoin and Bitcurex exchanges
  • Added HashFaster DOGE, Multipool, WeMineFTC and ypool.net mining pools
  • Added GGB and AMC Crypto-Trade securities
  • Disabled the 50BTC mining pool, since it no longer has an API
  • Updated the example graph screenshots used when adding new graphs
  • Improved the historical data interface, and various improvements to site performance
  • LTC premium prices have been reduced by 40%
  • Lots of other bug fixes and usability improvements

You can discuss these new features on the Bitcoin forum or Litecoin forum. If you have any ideas, requests or wish to report a problem, please send us an e-mail to sup...@cryptfolio.com.

We're on Facebook - like us!