StorjCoin currency, automatic exchange pairs & more

CryptFolio

Feb 3, 2015, 10:41:21 PM2/3/15
to cryptfoli...@googlegroups.com

Today we're releasing 0.32, which marks the second release of our new Openclerk component framework, and fixes a number of outstanding issues:

  • Added StorjCoin (SJCX) currency
  • HBN addresses are now updated using CryptoCoinExplorer
  • Exchange ticker pairs are now updated automatically
  • Failing or empty Litecoin addresses now display a clearer error message
  • Fixed Test Account buttons not displaying in account wizards
  • Fixed Your Reports wizard displaying "unknown graph type" warning
  • Updated features list
  • Various other bug fixes and usability improvements

If there is another exchange or mining pool that you would like to see added to CryptFolio, please let us know. To contribute to the development of the underlying Openclerk open source software, please consider purchasing a premium account or donating.

You can discuss these new features on the Bitcoin forum, Litecoin forum, or on the CryptFolio blog. If you have any ideas, requests or wish to report a problem, tweet us or send an e-mail to sup...@cryptfolio.com.