CryptFolio is now available in multiple languages

CryptFolio Announcements

May 21, 2014, 7:03:18 AM5/21/14
to cryptfoli...@googlegroups.com
Today we're releasing 0.24, which translates CryptFolio into the following languages:

  • German
  • English
  • French
  • Japanese
  • Russian
  • Chinese (Simplified)

Almost all content is translated, except for the account-specific help files; these will be translated in a future release. To change your language, select the new language selector in the top-right corner on any page. Your language selection will persist across sessions and if you are logged in, will be saved to your account.

These first languages are mostly machine translated, and we would love any help to improve the translations of the Openclerk project. To help in the translation of Openclerk, please join the Openclerk Transifex project page.

You can discuss these new features on the Bitcoin forum or Litecoin forum. If you have any ideas, requests or wish to report a problem, please tweet us or send us an e-mail to sup...@cryptfolio.com.

We're on Facebook - like us!