CAD support, new mining pools & exchanges, fiat rates

Jevon Wright

Aug 8, 2013, 8:46:52 AM8/8/13
to cryptfoli...@googlegroups.com
Released a big update today:

  • Added fiat currency support for Canadian Dollars (CAD), using VirtEx or Mt.Gox
  • Added exchanges: VirtEx (CAD/BTC) and Bitstamp (USD/BTC)
  • Added mining pool wallets: BitMinter, LiteGuardian and Mine-Litecoin
  • Added fiat exchange rates from TheMoneyConverter - once we get some data, we can look into adding arbitrage graphs
  • Currency composition graphs now include blockchain and offset values
  • Security values will now display wallet balance and securities value separately
  • Made it easier to add new graphs, by sorting graphs into categories:
  • Updated BTC-e ticker supported currencies
  • Lots of bug fixes and usability improvements

You can discuss these new features on the Bitcoin forum or Litecoin forum. If you have any ideas, requests or problems, please send us an e-mail to sup...@cryptfolio.com.

We're currently looking for experienced CryptFolio users that might be interested in writing up some tutorials or tips on how to use the site effectively - send me an e-mail if interested.

Jevon