Megacoin support, Dogecoin premium accounts, lots of new mining pools

CryptFolio Announcements

Feb 17, 2014, 6:45:24 AM2/17/14
to cryptfoli...@googlegroups.com
Today we're releasing 0.18, which adds Megacoin support and a lot of new mining pools.

This release has been sponsored by a generous donation from the Megacoin community. Thank you!

  • Added Megacoin support
  • The Add Graph dialog has now been separated into categories and sub-categories, since there are now so many accounts and exchanges available on CryptFolio:
  • Added Vault of Satoshi exchange and wallet support
  • Added MiningPool.co, TeamDoge, dedicatedpool.com DOGE, Small Time Miner Megacoin, Ecoining Peercoin, Nut2Pools FTC and 50BTC mining pools
  • Disabled lite.coin-pool.com mining pool, since it has been shut down
  • Premium accounts can now be purchased with Dogecoin - 50% off for a limited time
  • Fixes to b(e^5)r.org, GHash.io APIs
  • Fixes to Chrome graph rendering
  • Various bug fixes and usability improvements

Thanks to the Megacoin community, we will be releasing another update shortly. If you'd like to contribute to the development of the underlying Openclerk open source software, please consider purchasing a premium account or donating!

You can discuss these new features on the Bitcoin forum or Litecoin forum. If you have any ideas, requests or wish to report a problem, please tweet us or send us an e-mail to sup...@cryptfolio.com.

We're on Facebook - like us!