A C

Oct 27, 2023, 5:22:32 PM10/27/23
to crvo-s...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Hope you're doing well. I came across another cool platform called www.StuffThatWorks.health

It's all about crowdsourcing information on treatments that actually work for chronic conditions like ours.

You take a quick survey, and then get to see what's helping people (or not) with symptoms similar to yours.

As someone dealing with CRVO myself, I think it's definitely worth joining.

Plus, the more of us that join, the better the insights get.Check it out here: https://stuff.health/s/SdadmCon

Take care,

Abdel
Screenshot_2023-10-27-22-19-03-255_com.android.chrome.jpg

Jeffrey Lai

Jan 6, 2024, 9:44:31 AMJan 6
to Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Support
bump up this thread so that more can input their details in

Jo Souza

Jan 6, 2024, 11:23:49 AMJan 6
to crvo-s...@googlegroups.com
I joined this suggested site today.  Took the survey,  Hoping to find some helpful suggestions.  Please consider joining so we can learn more about treatments.

  "YOU are my #1 priority"

Click Here to Submit a Testimonial!