Stem cell in Mexico

Lois Wang

Feb 13, 2024, 10:15:48 AMFeb 13
to crvo-s...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

Hello all, Have any of you tried stem cell therapy? I came across a link in Mexico. I’m just wondering what you all think. Is it safe? Is it legal? Are they trustworthy?

Thanks.

Lois Wang

Feb 15, 2024, 9:07:07 PMFeb 15
to crvo-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Sorry I’m posting so much about stem cell therapy. A friend found a stem cell therapy clinic in Mexico. I’m just wondering if any of you have heard of it and what do you think? Would you go there for stem cell therapy? Or would you not trust any stem cell therapy clinics outside of North America?

This is the link:

Thanks 🙏

A C

Feb 16, 2024, 5:43:19 AMFeb 16
to crvo-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lois,

Don't apologize. I follow any new treatment very closely and you bring interesting ideas!

Thanks!

CRVO Patient

Feb 16, 2024, 8:15:44 AMFeb 16
to Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Support
Hello,
I think the question should be whether or not it is worth having that treatment.
I assume stem cell is done in almost every part of the world. However, not sure about it is effective.
For instance, i asked to my doctor about that and he told that it was done in the hospital but  he thinks that results are not clear at the moment.
So he is not totally sure taking too much money from the patients.
On the other hand, for me that is not the topic and i can see %100 of the tests, have just %1 percentage foggy view with very small letters fortunately.
Maybe mine is non-ischemic. However, i got 4 injections in a year for apx. 3 months time due to the OCT results.
Regards