Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy (HBOT)

Richard Oswald

Jul 6, 2024, 4:55:26 PMJul 6
to Central Retinal Vein Occlusion Support
Curious if anyone else has heard of this modality or tried it. Seems to be working pretty quickly and I'm reading Dr. Harch's boook to find out more on the mechanism of action. Besides increased oxygen to the damaged tissue, and really the whole body, this therapy works to turn on genes for healing and repair and turn off genes that cause inflammation and cell death. Anecdotally I am  noticing other improvements of old iinjuries in my shoulder and other joints, plus inflammation in my wrist with subsequent neuropathy. In Blind Faith Jim covered oxygen and inflammation as  targets of his protocol so it seems to make sense that this therapy could speed recovery. I will update as I go along, God bless.

Margaret Nanni

Jul 6, 2024, 6:25:42 PMJul 6
to crvo-s...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for these updates.