Lat Long Calc Pro DB Manager request

Larry Belikoff

Nov 19, 2011, 6:06:03 PM11/19/11
to Cruthu Services
Hi,
I love your Android program - Lat Long Calc Pro. I use it often.
There is one thing I would like you to add that would make it more
usable, at least to me. DB Manager should have a way of renaming the
list of points. Thanks.

Cruthu Services

Nov 20, 2011, 6:08:09 PM11/20/11
to cruthu-...@googlegroups.com
I though that it did have that option but I guess I never finished that piece of the edit screen.  I'll add that to my TODO list.

Thanks for the feedback.

-Cruthu

-Cruthu Services

Cruthu Services

Nov 21, 2011, 4:26:10 PM11/21/11
to cruthu-...@googlegroups.com
I got this added.  It will be included in the next version which will get published in the next day or so.

-Cruthu

--

-Cruthu Services

Larry Belikoff

Nov 21, 2011, 11:28:03 PM11/21/11
to cruthu-...@googlegroups.com
Wow, what fantastic service!  Thanks for adding the feature.

Regards,
Larry