Export CSV: Can someone share the latest export?

Kaisar Khatak

Jun 12, 2015, 10:58:57 PM6/12/15
to crunchb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 I have been granted a non-commercial license, but for some reason the Crunchbase data team is having difficulty sending me the email with the API and download instructions.

Can someone please share the latest and greatest Export CSV with me?

Thanks,
Kaisar
@vlab

kurt

Jun 15, 2015, 12:38:50 PM6/15/15
to crunchb...@googlegroups.com, kaisar...@gmail.com
Kaisar -

   Drop us a line at da...@crunchbase.com so we can make sure you have the correct user_key.

   Every user / account needs to have an individual user_key / API key for the Excel Export.

Sincerely,

Kurt Freytag
Head of Product
CrunchBase

Kaisar Khatak

Jun 16, 2015, 8:58:20 PM6/16/15
to crunchb...@googlegroups.com, kaisar...@gmail.com
The CB customer service team is unable to send the API key data access email to the following addresses:
  1. kaisar....@gmail.com (note: personal addresses do not work with automated access)
  2. kai...@datadude.org (this address should have received the access details by now. There is nothing in the SPAM folder.)
I am sure the solution is something simple.

Can we escalate the "support" case?

Best,

Kaisar Khatak

Jun 17, 2015, 7:09:51 PM6/17/15
to crunchb...@googlegroups.com, CrunchBase
The "ticket" has been open for 12 days. I really just need the Excel export for now.

Can we please escalate data access?

Thanks!

Kaisar Khatak

Jun 19, 2015, 10:01:29 PM6/19/15
to crunchb...@googlegroups.com, da...@crunchbase.com
Still no access...

What do you think the problem could be???

-K

Kaisar Khatak

Jun 30, 2015, 6:36:55 PM6/30/15
to Tim Li, crunchb...@googlegroups.com, kai...@datadude.org
Tim ,
 Thanks. I was able to download the latest CB CSV export using my user_key. I think your automated user-key generation and email delivery service originally had problems with my personal email address. However, the datadude.org email address is working as email is simply forwarded (no filtering) to my gmail address by my domain service (namecheap.com).

Either way, I think we should be good going forward...

-K

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 5:03 PM, Tim Li <da...@crunchbase.com> wrote:
Please try the following:

https://api.crunchbase.com/v/3/excel_export/crunchbase_export.xlsx?user_key=[your_user_key]

Your user key is: d40572158503771b12a4c4f218114337

Tim Li
CrunchBase

Powered by UserVoice.

Kaisar Khatak

Feb 14, 2016, 9:48:10 AM2/14/16
to Tim Li, crunchb...@googlegroups.com, kai...@datadude.org
Do I need to apply for a new userkey per download?

Thanks again,
Kas

API Authorization / Rate Limit Error

Your request has failed due to one of the following errors:

1 - You failed to provide a user_key

2 - The user_key provided is invalid or unauthorized

3 - The user_key provided has exceeded its daily, monthly, or total quota

if you believe you've reached this page in error, please contact a...@crunchbase.com for support.