Access Key Request

Nash Collins

Dec 21, 2015, 11:49:28 AM12/21/15
to crunchbase-api
Hello,

I requested an API access key in the middle of last week and haven't heard back yet. I plan to use the data for a final project for a Data Science Coding Bootcamp. None of the data will be used for commercial purposes and I will be posting my project results online for free.

I need to get started on this project soon, so a quick response on this issue would be much appreciated.

Thank You,
Nash

Vincent BARBEROT

Dec 21, 2015, 4:02:23 PM12/21/15
to crunchb...@googlegroups.com
I requested an API access key (V3) several months ago without news. Before I used an API access key V2 without problem

Nash Collins

Dec 21, 2015, 4:09:40 PM12/21/15
to crunchbase-api
Any idea how to get a V2 access key? I don't have that either. Thanks.

Vincent BARBEROT

Dec 21, 2015, 4:16:53 PM12/21/15
to crunchb...@googlegroups.com

V2 is out