API Key Not Received

Ankit Agarwal

Aug 5, 2015, 9:43:39 PM8/5/15
to crunchbase-api
Hello All

I have submitted a request for the API Key for a day now. I am student and want to make a project this summer where I pull data from crunchbase about all the data companies via python script. Could anyone help me ?

Gautham Kumaran

Feb 5, 2016, 11:09:31 AM2/5/16
to crunchbase-api, an...@treasure-data.com
I am in the exact same situation now! got any info that could help?

Yehushua bendavid

Feb 9, 2016, 8:43:16 AM2/9/16
to crunchbase-api, an...@treasure-data.com

you received a mail witch the contents start like this

Thank you for your interest in the CrunchBase Dataset.

We've reviewed your request and are pleased to grant you access to the CrunchBase API,

the Excel Export and the CrunchBase Open Data Map.

Your API key is: