İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Hans Kurscheidt

okunmadı,
18 Kas 2022 04:17:3418.11.2022
alıcı cruise...@googlegroups.com

"In" X m "im Kreisverkehr, nehmen sie Ausfahrt" X

greetings

hk

Am 17.11.2022 um 23:59 schrieb cruise...@googlegroups.com:
WolfgangS <wsto...@gmail.com>: Nov 17 07:01AM -0800

The announcement in front of a traffic circle in German reads:
"In 300 Metern im Kreisverkehr Ausfahrt nehmen x"
correct would be
"In 300 Metern im Kreisverkehr Ausfahrt x nehmen"

I'm not quite sure if this is only since Cruiser's last update.
Low priority - you know!
Emux <deve...@gmail.com>: Nov 17 05:10PM +0200

Thanks for the report.

We need to merge words like: "In" X m "at roundabout, take exit" X

Currently in DE it is: "In" X m "im Kreisverkehr, Ausfahrt nehmen" X

Can this be better expressed by following the structure above?

--
Emux <https://devemux86.github.io>
Tümünü yanıtla