some suggestion

Skully Fox

Apr 17, 2019, 9:01:37 PM4/17/19
to Cruiser Users
Hello. Emux.

I'm using cruiser desktop. It's very useful for opening mapsforge vector maps. thanks.
and I have some suggestions for cruiser.

For now, online map displayed alone (not with user's vector map)
It will be very useful if online map as background (e.g. arcgis imagery) and open user's vector map as overlay on it.
To do this, If cruiser program offers the menu ---> 'add online map source' (e.g. google satellite, arcgis or etc. TMS mapsources )

Secondly, I wish user can open own DEM fils (like SRTM hgt or other formats) to add hillshade to vector maps.

Have a nice day.

Emux

Apr 18, 2019, 2:47:20 AM4/18/19
to cruise...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Both ideas are interesting, I can put them in the plan for the future.

Do you refer to Cruiser (with Mapsforge) or Cruiser GL (with VTM) ?

--
Emux
Message has been deleted

Skully Fox

Apr 18, 2019, 7:25:34 AM4/18/19
to Cruiser Users

I'm using cruiser(mapsforge). thanks.

2019년 4월 18일 목요일 오전 10시 1분 37초 UTC+9, Skully Fox 님의 말: