Problems with 3D Buildings

4 t

Jun 10, 2021, 12:16:16 PM6/10/21
to Cruiser Users
Hello, after I finally got cruiser-gl to run due to the current Java bug, the display is unfortunately not yet as on the pictures to be seen here. My 3D buildings are unfortunately only displayed with outlines. Independent of the chosen theme or the chosen .map files. Is there somewhere a setting that gives me real 3D buildings?

Unbenannt.JPG

Emux

Jun 10, 2021, 12:27:09 PM6/10/21
to cruise...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean desktop Cruiser GL?

(it is OpenGL, so it depends on graphics driver too)

You need a Mapsforge map v5 and enable the "Settings | 3D buildings | Advanced" option.
Then it should look like in the image.

--
Emux
Cruiser GL.png

4 t

Jun 10, 2021, 12:39:04 PM6/10/21
to Cruiser Users
Oh, yes, for desktop. And i use mapsforge 5 maps.

if i activate the "advance" settings, i get that. look like a problem with my graphic driver.
Unbenannt.JPG

Emux

Jun 10, 2021, 12:48:24 PM6/10/21
to cruise...@googlegroups.com
What operating system do you use (Windows, macOS, Linux)?

And what graphics card?

--
Emux

4 t

Jun 10, 2021, 12:49:51 PM6/10/21
to Cruiser Users
i use it with windows 10 pro and a amd onboard graphic (CPU
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650G with Radeon Graphics
6 Cores)

mtbiker

Jun 11, 2021, 12:39:41 PM6/11/21
to Cruiser Users
i have the same problem with my new laptop. W10.
also ryzen 5 4600 with radeon.
latest drivers from AMD.

my old laptop with intel chips are showing the s3db correctly.

Interesting:
when i run linux as a VM on my new laptop, the s3db is also correct there.

Seems to be Radeon specific.