Autozoom (speed) acts strange

Wolfgang Stöhler

Nov 7, 2022, 1:14:28 PM11/7/22
to Cruiser Users
While testing Cruiser (as a spoiled Kurviger user) I notice the strange behavior of the autozoom (speed related) - see https://youtu.be/VSrlThEdWBY
I have attached my .pref file and the info of my Cruiser installation as well.
Any Idea? Thanks!
WhatsApp Image 2022-11-07 at 18.54.53.jpeg
l.pref

Emux

Nov 7, 2022, 1:25:41 PM11/7/22
to cruise...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the support and the detailed report!
Video shows that Cruiser is used in navigation.

Instead can you use Cruiser GL in navigation?
(there are 2 Cruiser app shortcuts)

It has better (OpenGL) map engine, suitable for navigation.
(same was used in Kurviger)

--
Emux

Emux

Nov 7, 2022, 1:34:26 PM11/7/22
to cruise...@googlegroups.com
Use the Cruiser GL app shortcut displayed in the attached image.

--
Emux
Cruiser.jpg

Wolfgang Stöhler

Nov 7, 2022, 1:41:59 PM11/7/22
to Cruiser Users
Sure - I'll do the same with Cruiser GL, tomorrow. Thanks!

Wolfgang Stöhler

Nov 8, 2022, 8:32:04 AM11/8/22
to Cruiser Users
Autozoom works like a charm in Cruiser GL - again: Thanks!
I still have to get used to other details - but that's what a test is for.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Emux

Nov 8, 2022, 8:41:52 AM11/8/22
to cruise...@googlegroups.com
> Autozoom works like a charm in Cruiser GL - again: Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback!

> I still have to get used to other details - but that's what a test is for.

Cruiser GL was the platform used by Kurviger, so all functions are present.

There are extra features to discover, like offline routing (GraphHopper) and offline POI search.

Please report anything you find or if you need help with the app.

--
Emux

Willy

Nov 8, 2022, 9:13:08 AM11/8/22
to Cruiser Users
Works correctly indeed. Fine Wolfgang to share your pref file to promote this extra tool. In the multi-purpose Cruiser app, this feature is even more valuable.