Missing Zoom buttons (Java Desktop)

Jerry SK53

Jun 10, 2016, 9:41:42 AM6/10/16
to Cruiser Users
I miss zoom buttons on the java desktop app, and +/- which I would expect to zoom dont work.

Emux

Jun 10, 2016, 9:45:12 AM6/10/16
to cruise...@googlegroups.com, sk53...@gmail.com
Do you mean the slider on the right, is there any problem with it?

Usually dragging it up / down will change the zoom of the map.

--
Emux

Jerry SK53

Jun 10, 2016, 12:24:16 PM6/10/16
to Cruiser Users

On Friday, 10 June 2016 14:41:42 UTC+1, Jerry SK53 wrote:
I miss zoom buttons on the java desktop app, and +/- which I would expect to zoom dont work.

Yes extremely difficult to see. I would strongly suggest improving this for people with less than totally acute eyesight.

Bernie Hughes

May 29, 2020, 6:56:54 AM5/29/20
to Cruiser Users
Sorry for the thread resurrection, but this is still true; I couldn't see it at all until I found this post below, and my eyesight is pretty good.