contour line issue

km14...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2022, 2:31:04 PM2/19/22
to Cruiser Users
I'm not claiming this is a real issue. I just
wanted to make the contour lines more visible
when zoomed out. More useful for hiking, at least
for me.

The change was very simple. I just cut/paste the contour
section of elevate4.xml to replace the contour section
elevate5.xml and saved it to a new file name. Then put it
in a zip file to import to Cruier2.1.2. Worked like a charm.
Topo maps looked much better(at least to me).

Doing a file compare, apparently the difference between
version 4 and version 5 elevate.xml is substituting
"underscores" for "dashes".