Launch URLs?

Keith Conger

Dec 15, 2022, 11:44:42 AM12/15/22
to Cruiser Users
Hi Emux

Congrats on your new endeavor!

I was wondering if I can get the URL schema for Cruiser so I can add it to the WunderLINQ app.

Happy Holidays
Keith

Emux

Dec 15, 2022, 12:10:17 PM12/15/22
to cruise...@googlegroups.com
Hi Keith,

Thanks for the kind words!

I actually work on Cruiser before Android. :)
Cruiser platform was used in previous Kurviger app.

Cruiser supports WunderLINQ zoom / move functions.

If you mean the main activity of Cruiser, it is:
com.devemux86.cruiser.MainActivity

And to update the main activity of the previous Kurviger apps:
Kurviger 1 Pro: com.devemux86.kurviger.pro.MainActivity
Kurviger 2: com.devemux86.kurviger.MainActivity

Best regards

--
Emux

Keith Conger

Dec 15, 2022, 1:29:35 PM12/15/22
to Cruiser Users
Ah, thanks for the clarification!  I did see WunderLINQ support was still there, thank you for carrying it forward.

I was wondering how to open Cruiser to navigate to a waypoint and how to view a waypoint on a map.

For the old Kurvigers I did the following:
navIntent.setPackage("gr.talent.kurviger.pro");
navUrl = "https://kurviger.de/en?point=" + String.valueOf(end.getLatitude()) + "," + String.valueOf(end.getLongitude()) + "&vehicle=motorycycle"
+ "weighting=fastest";
navIntent.setData(Uri.parse(navUrl));
startActivity(navIntent)
Message has been deleted

Emux

Dec 15, 2022, 2:30:59 PM12/15/22
to cruise...@googlegroups.com
The Google Play id of Cruiser is "gr.talent.cruiser".

> how to view a waypoint on a map

Cruiser can recognize:

- geo URI scheme
- OpenStreetMap links   (openstreetmap.org and short links osm.org)
- Plus codes
- what3words

Can any of them be used to open Cruiser on a location from WunderLINQ?

> how to open Cruiser to navigate to a waypoint

If you also need routing, I can add extra intents.

--
Emux

Keith Conger

Dec 15, 2022, 4:30:49 PM12/15/22
to Cruiser Users
Hi Emux,

Awesome, I've got Waypoint viewing working.

I do need a way to start navigation from the current location to the destination waypoint.

Thanks for the information and for considering adding a navigation intent.
Keith