Custom Map Style

John

Jan 4, 2022, 2:55:05 AM1/4/22
to Cruiser Users
Hello.

I have a question about custom map styles

I have a custom map style that works fine in Cruiser v1.1.1 desktop....however I updated today to 2.1.2 and now get an error saying "Negative Rule Requires Key"

Can anyone help

John L

Emux

Jan 4, 2022, 4:42:14 AM1/4/22
to cruise...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean Cruiser (with Mapsforge) or Cruiser GL (with VTM)?

Can you debug your map style and see which rule has the problem and fix it?

Here is the documentation for the render theme of each library:
https://github.com/mapsforge/mapsforge/blob/master/docs/Rendertheme.md
https://github.com/mapsforge/vtm/blob/master/docs/Rendertheme.md

--
Emux

John

Jan 5, 2022, 1:26:10 AM1/5/22
to Cruiser Users
Thanks for the reply Emux

Using Cruiser (Mapsforge)...I tried debugging my map style by systematically deleting each section and then reloading the modified map style...nothing worked

However after turning off my PC completely and rebooting...Cruiser (Mapsforge) could load my Map Style without the error

I had the same problem with the android app loading my map style...again the same error "Negative Rule Requires Key"

I turned off my phone completely and rebooted...Cruiser app (Mapsforge) loaded my map style without any issues

Cheers

John

Michael B

Jan 9, 2022, 11:43:26 AM1/9/22