Color, width, transparency for tracks

freizeitkarte

Oct 27, 2019, 9:25:33 AM10/27/19
to Cruiser Users
Is it somehow possible to change the color, width and transparency for a given gpx tracks?

The red track hides the underlaying ways (screenshot from Cruiser macOS v1.8).

Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-27 um 14.18.32.png

What I want to achieve is something like this (screenshot from Locus Map):

Bildschirmfoto 2019-10-27 um 14.21.52.png

Emux

Oct 27, 2019, 9:30:39 AM10/27/19
to cruise...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the suggestion!

GPX contents are: blue waypoints and thin green / red lines for routes / tracks.

I have not added custom color / width in GPX overlays, like exist in routing lines.
But it's a good idea to think for implementation in the future.

--
Emux

Emux

Jan 2, 2020, 2:01:07 PM1/2/20
to cruise...@googlegroups.com
Now the GPX routes & tracks are rendered with dashed lines for better map visibility.

--
Emux
Message has been deleted

Emux

Jan 5, 2020, 7:41:25 AM1/5/20
to cruise...@googlegroups.com
> Is there any way on importing GPX-files to control it alternatively and automatically - solid instead of dashed?

Probably will exist more options in a future version.

--
Emux

freizeitkarte

Mar 1, 2020, 3:10:31 AM3/1/20
to Cruiser Users
Features track color (with transparency) and track width: Thank for the implementation.

Concerning track width (currently limited to 200%): The enlargement to 400 or 500% would be great.

Emux

Mar 1, 2020, 3:15:16 AM3/1/20
to cruise...@googlegroups.com
I didn't manage to inform for the track color / width feature and you already noticed it. :)

> The enlargement to 400 or 500% would be great.

I will see that.

--
Emux
Message has been deleted